Temporary closure of St Helen’s Road Clinic
After careful consideration – and to ensure we maintain a high standard of care for our patients and clients – we have taken the difficult decision to temporarily close our St Helens’s Road Clinic until further notice.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
During this time, you and your pets will be most welcome at any of our other clinics.
Our teams there have access to your pet’s medical records and our Healthy Pet Club members can continue to enjoy their discounts and benefits.
- Bury Road Clinic – Telephone: 01204 39790
- The Avenue Clinic – Telephone: 0161 684 9449
- Holly House Clinic – Telephone: 01942 526222
- Little Lane Clinic – Telephone: 01942 231506
- Rochdale Road Clinic – Telephone: 0161 764 7089
- Park Clinic – Telephone: 0161 773 1819
- Water Street Clinic – Telephone: 0161 725 8393
We take the wellbeing of our clients, their pets and our practice colleagues seriously and thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
We will keep you updated with developments as they happen and look forward to seeing you and your pets.
If you have any concerns or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at any of our clinics on the numbers above.